Southern Belly BBQ is a comfortably-sized, casual atmosphere that is family-friendly, approachable and inclusive while still presenting a unique setting and experience. We strive to make the best barbecue sandwiches using quality meats, richly seasoned rubs, natural wood charcoal, freshly baked buns, and made from scratch sauces.
Our deep experience and knowledge combined with well-honed procedures and systems are invaluable in helping our Southern Belly BBQ operators get the most out of franchising our restaurants.
Frequently Asked Questions
The barbecue and craft beer movement is seeing explosive growth.
Unique and quality items that create loyal guests in one bite.
Casual, fun, a bit edgy, but approachable and family-friendly.
A management team with deep experience in restaurants and franchising.
Impressive unit economics for potentially spectacular ROI for operators.
A fresh, bold, in-your-face brand that’s authentic, memorable and broadly appealing.
1) Contact us to discuss your financial, operations and development qualifications.
2) Submit the Southern Belly BBQ electronic Franchise Application, including financials for each partner.
3) Discuss/confirm available territory in your desired area.
4) Review and discuss Franchise Disclosure Document.
5) Submit three-year business plan.
6) Confirm a date to meet with Southern Belly BBQ franchise support.
7) If accepted, receive Franchise/Area Development Agreeements.
8) Sign agreements, attach license fee and return.
9) Schedule your New Franchisee Orientation.
We provide hands-on guidance, advice and assistance with all of the following:
-Real estate and site acquisition
-Preferred architects and interior designers
-Design, permitting and construction administration
-Buying power and purchasing assistance
-Human resource strategy and support
-A powerful, highly memorable brand
-Marketing strategy and support
-Operations processes and systems
-Management training as well as training at restaurant opening
As I’ve been driving around the South sampling barbecue, I regularly alternate between half-century-old joints and brand new, upscale smokehouses. Experienced back-to-back, the contrasts between the older and newer modes of barbecue can be striking. The classic places hew closely to the preferred meats of their region—pork...